The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website: Arthall,Gozo, Malta. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, photographs of works of art, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malta.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that a website asks your browser to store. All cookies have expiration dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser. Cookies can be removed in two ways: (1) automatically, when they expire, and (2) manually, by deleting them.
Do any of the cookies that Arthall uses contain my personal information?
No, all the data contained in the cookies that we use is completely anonymous and doesn’t contain any personal information.
Will the site work if I disable cookies?
Yes, you can fully explore Arthall with cookies disabled, but some site functions may not work.
If you are not comfortable with cookies, you can disable them via your Internet Browser. However, you may find that if you just disable ‘all’ cookies it may prevent you from browsing some parts of the internet.
This website and its content is copyright of Arthall ©. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction (commercial of otherwise) of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content in any way.
Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.